Re: fedora-accounts:: pgdb.py

It has some modifications that made it possible/easier to do some
things. IIIRC, all the modifications had to do with quoting of query
params - e.g. to allow passing an array in as a query param and having
it quoted properly for the 'IN' operator.

If you look at the cvs log on the file and view the changes and commit
messages, it should become more apparent exactly what it's there for.

Best,
-- Elliot