Re: DB1 upgrade

Ray Van Dolson wrote:
 Any questions?

Any reason not to use MySQL replication instead of doing the dump
between boxes (I don't know Postgres, but I assume it has something
similar)?

Just wanting the resources to be dedicated to each DB platform or use
it more as a backup instead of a hot failover?

Just curious... not really much functional difference.

The big difference was memory consumption and time. I'm not against setting this up but there's other stuff going on so I don't have time to do it (not to say that one of the other sysadmin-main guys couldn't do it)

   -Mike