Re: boot.iso folder location

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Saturday 02 June 2007 09:49:30 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
If they are not willing to change the location for some reason please
consider providing a symlink.  IIRC the RFE I filed around FC5 time is
still open on this.

With a renamed rescue image, that should be what we recommend people use. Having multiple "small" isos in there to start network installs is just confusing. boot.iso could go away all together perhaps.

Any decisions on this?

Rahul