Re: Smolt is down and FAS account issues

Mike McGrath wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
Red Hat actually had some mail issues yesterday preventing some @rh.c addresses from getting mail. I actually didn't get this email until this morning (even though I got the reply last night). Can you verify that you have, in fact, gotten the email by now?

I have not.

Check your junk/bulk mail, I can see that the email left our servers.

Requested again and got the link. I have edited the smolt wiki page in hosted.fp.o to correct the Smolt scope definition. Thanks,

Rahul