publictest1.fedora.redhat.com

Its up! sysadmin-main has access, we should probably create a test group and start putting people in it. Do what you will.

The following machines should be shut down (if possible) and migrated to publictest1. I'll leave it up to the sysadmin team to do theirs (if they have one)

test3
test6
test7
test8

publictest4

There could be others but these are the ones I can think of.
   -Mike