Test server

So last week we discussed creating a beefier test server for many of us to share. Creating individual instances for everyone has proved to be overkill for most so I'm going to create publictest1 and contact some individual people to start migrating to it. Additionally we have another RFR from Greg that he could develop on this instance.

Any comments?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/FreeMediaSystem

   -Mike