Re: Fedora Magazine RFR

Also, if we form a SIG, then we can't use the Fedora name?
--From - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DefiningProjects
A SIG earns official project status through successful accomplishment of objectives that warrant more prominence in the Fedora Project. If contributors request it, the parent project or the Fedora Project Board will evaluate the SIG's progress reports and make a determination of readiness for this stage. At this point, it may be branded with the Fedora name and promoted to the full status of a Fedora project. It can join the ranks of the most valuable initiatives currently leading the Fedora Project.