Re: Fedora Magazine RFR

Anand Capur wrote:
So is our wiki packaged in fedora? Is our account system packaged in fedora?

It's kinda difficult to see what you are replying to every time you delete the previous message from your reply...

Both mediawiki (simple) and moinmoin (fedoraproject.org) are packaged for Fedora. What components make up our complete account system, I don't know.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip