Re: Fedora Magazine RFR

Anand Capur wrote:
I understand, it will be for my egroupware installation, and maby joomla cms if needed. The good thing is both are quite secure when installed properly. Here is the reccomended config for egroupware. (It printed this on my home comp). And yes we need a completely separate domain.

eGroupware and joomla have not been packaged for Fedora, have they?

Just my € 0,02

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip