Re: Upgrade metrics

Axel Thimm wrote:
So here's a graph of the smolt vs yum ip stuff:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/cacti/graph.php?action=view&rra_id=all&local_graph_id=253

Nice graph! This gives us an estimate of absolute numbers, but not yet
upgrades vs bare metal installs. It nicely shows that smolt and
yum data are coherent.

How do you get this info again? I swear there was a place in lshal that used to say install source (network, cd) and install method (kickstart, upgrade) though I can't seem to find it now and I'm wondering if I made that up.

   -Mike