Re: Web Server Bug

David Douthitt wrote:
I'm just getting started in this, but....

I submitted my GPG key, got an account, signed the CLA, etc.  Then I
went to change my user details (for group membership) and put
"Infrastructure" into the box on the bottom (above the dropbox that
defaults to "user") and the python code blew up.

I saved a copy of the web page complete (I used the Camino web browser
to save it) as well as taking a JPEG picture of the web browser window
with the error completely displayed within.

The URL was https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/userbox.cgi (error
at line #307).

I would have attached these files here, but being this is a mailing
list.... where should I send these files?

You can send attachments to this list, or just mail them to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   -Mike