Backups

So I had a fire lit under my butt to get going on the backups situation. Here's what we're currently using:

BackupPC.  Run nightly.  Over SSH.  Selective backups.

I'd like to move to bacula. Now that we have moved all the storage off of xen6 we can start to move backups there. It has more storage then lockbox does so I'd also like to do full backups. I've installed bacula from the review and I'll be testing with it and doing a review shortly.

Any comments / suggestions?

   -Mike