Re: Presentation of myself

Mike McGrath wrote:
Marek Mahut wrote:
Hello all,

It's the time to present myself. My name is Marek and I'm working for one big software company right now. Before I was in HP support, administrating HP-UX, linux and few AIXs. I really want help you to maintenance fedora project infrastructures, basically from admin side, but maybe form devel as well.

I think that it's maybe a good idea to build an escalation paths for infrastructure, to assure that at any time, there will be someone to fix things or get in touch with someone who can in case of problems.

Its not a bad idea really except everything will ever get fixed right away or will escalate to me I think. I'm typically notified though last night didn't have my phone on :) Having said that though, some volunteers may want to be called. Thats entirely up to them. One thing that may be good is to create a sysadmin list with the appropriate timezone everyone is in.

In fact, and maybe with pages or cell numbers (for sms only, of course) too. I propose to do it as static html page, in case wiki goes down ;)

--
Marek Mahut                    Tel.: +420-532-294-111 (ex. 826-2046)
Fedora Ambassador                              GSM: +420-731-076-674