Re: Fedora 7 Update Informatin for general users

Thomas Chung wrote:
First all, thank you for Fedora Update System.
It's wonderful to see that we finally have something we always wanted.

While looking at the list of Stable Updates for Fedora 7[1], it gives
me an idea that this could replace our static Fedora Security
Advisories and Package Updates  for Fedora 7[1] on our project wiki.

What do you think? Could we open this system up so any general users
can see this information anonymously without logging-in with Fedora
Account System?

I think it's a very good idea to open this system for public.

Perhaps, we could create a new page specifically for anonymous users
without comments field?

This will be an enormous help and save my *endless-efforts* to update
the wiki pages manually. :)

Best Regards,

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F7
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FSA/F7

--
Marek Mahut                    Tel.: +420-532-294-111 (ex. 826-2046)
Fedora Ambassador                              GSM: +420-731-076-674