Re: Wiki - Recent Changes

Marek Mahut wrote:
Mike,

Mike McGrath wrote:
Next time we have a failure in "RecentChanges" please leave it borked (but let me or let ThomasWaldmann in #moin know). Fix any pages that don't come up but leave the master edit log alone, the moin developers are going to take a closer look.

It's broken right now.

Ok, the Moin developers had me add a few lines to the bottom of their logging system. Basically its just an explicit close of the log file followed by a destroy of the logfile object. Its in place now and the log file has been fixed. Lets keep an eye on it for a couple of days (fingers crossed)

   -Mike