Re: boot.iso folder location

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Saturday 02 June 2007 09:39:55 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
It is larger too and you call it "rescue" which does not suggest network
installation.

I'm not about to go changing the tree layout after the mirrors already
have it.
Just in case it was not obvious I am talking about changing the tree
structure to consolidate all the images for the *next release*.

Next release is something I would talk about, with the anaconda folks, since they write out the boot.iso.

If they are not willing to change the location for some reason please consider providing a symlink. IIRC the RFE I filed around FC5 time is still open on this.

 As stated before I want to rename rescue.iso as
well so that it is more obvious that you can use it for installs.

Ok.

Rahul