Re: Docs site

Johan Kok wrote:

On 2-jun-2007, at 11:24, Mike McGrath wrote:
My confusion is that the release has been going on for a long time and this is the first report I've had of this. I wanted to see if I needed to drop everything I'm doing and fix it or if it was a minor thing that I could tend to later. I'm working on the fix now, expect it soon.

Mirrormanager appears to have the same 'feature'. There's no link (and therefore no high priority) but I accidently forgot to type the trailing slash and http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/7 ended up at http://app4.fedora.phx.redhat.com/mirrorlists/publiclist//Fedora/7/

Fixed, same issue.

   -Mike