Re: [Fwd: fedora.redhat.com -> fedoraproject.org instead of the wiki]

Karsten Wade wrote:
I think this redirect request/fix is more of the Infra purview, right?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Someone in IRC noted that the redirect currently points to the wiki which is obviously wrong even when it was first setup.

Not to get side-tracked, but what was wrong with redirecting to the Wiki
when the redirect was setup?

http://fedoraproject.org automatically used to redirect to the wiki . The original intent when that was setup is that everybody refers to the root location and if we had say a Plone based site the root location would refer to that instead. It just saves us time.

Rahul