Re: Hey There

Mauricio Pretto wrote:

will pick two for now,
Firewall system rewrite
VCS choice

What do you think?

Either one, you could do both! Seth Vidal is already working on the firewall rewrite. I'm not sure if he needs help or not but I'm sure he wouldn't mind a second set of eyes looking over whatever rules he comes up with for sanity. The VCS choice is on hold for a moment but will be hit pretty hard just after the F7 release. There's an SCM sig that we've created at: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SCMSig for the VCS Choice. Make sure you sign up there and put your experience down, we'll make sure you get notice of before we have meetings and things. The wheels of Infrastructure don't always move very quickly so be patient. Do you have any python experience?

   -Mike