Re: sponsored vs volunteers

Warren Togami wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:

So I should log in to the package database and click yes I'm being paid to do this or no I'm know being paid to do this? Whats the default?

Let's say you can have two fields

Sponsored: Yes/No. Default: No (Since most of the packages in the repository are maintained voluntarily and we expect the percentage to increase)

What if I maintain packages for work, and some for personal use?

Are you even reading the thread? I have already answered that.

How do you count work done on packages owned by other people?

Also answered in Toshio's mail.

This seems like an inaccurate and misleading metric.

This seems more like you jumped into a thread without reading it completely.

Rahul