Standard Operating Procedures

I've been working on getting some SOP's together for our environment. I guess the natural lifecycle will be RFR -> SOP. There's still much to get documented but I'm hoping we can keep much of these public so others can look them over. I've only got two of them up there so far:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SOP/database?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=Infrastructure%2FSOP&titlesearch=Titles

One of which is the wiki, which as lmacken points out, won't be much good if the wiki is totally dead :-) Anyway, if you're a member of the team who regularly does something and you don't want to be the only one to know how to do that thing. Put it up here!
   -Mike