Re: fedoraplanet.org - For fedora-related weblog

On 4/17/07, Wilmer Jaramillo M. <wilmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/17/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oh, if its already owned just set up a redirect.  We can transfer
> ownership if you'd like?  Discuss with Thomas Chung what he'd like the
> official site to be, he has some opinions on the subject.

I haven't any problem, i should donate it, only i need that the
community approval it.

Hi Wilmer,  I think the community *will* approve and appreciate if you
donate the domain to Fedora Project.  One of the reason, I've moved
Fedora Weekly News from fedoranews.org to fedoraproject.org is to
avoid such confusion.  We need to put all our efforts into a single
domain for better and unifying communication.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung