Re: fedoraplanet.org - For fedora-related weblog

Wilmer Jaramillo M. wrote:

We have planet.fedoraproject.org, fedoraproject.org/people, and
fedoraproject.org/fedorapeople. Why do we need a whole different domain to
get there as well?

FedoraNEWS.org

Merging with fedoraproject.org

FedoraUnited.org

Doesnt exist. If you mean Fedora Unity its unofficial.

FedoraForum.org

Endorsed third party

FedoraFaq.org

Unofficial.

FedoraPlanet.org

It's posibble?

Possible yeah but confusing. Since you already own the site I don't see any harm in donating it to Fedora and setting up a redirect.

Rahul