Re: Introduction: Wilmer Jaramillo

Wilmer Jaramillo M. wrote:
I'm a Linux administrator since 1999, actually I'm a RHCE working for
an Red Hat Partner in Venezuela (http://www.sldv777.com), I'm a
volunteer on others Fedora Project, I have an interest in helping out
with the Fedora Infrastructure Project, I've done some scripting
mainly Bash and Perl, i know a lot of stuff on areas such as
Networking, Monitoring, Email, FDS/LDAP.
Welcome Wilmer. We have weekly meetings in #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net if you think you can make it. It's a great way to get to know our process and what's going on. - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings

   -Mike