configuration management: choice of bcfg2 / puppet

Hello,

As do/done people of the FedoraProject, I need to choose another tool (more efficient than rdist ....) to manage my configurations at work.

I've read the Fedora admin ML and see that finally, you choosed the puppet tool for config. management.

I must have missed a thread of the ML, but I don't find the major points that made you choose puppet and not bcfg2.

Can someone give me more details on the pro/cons for instance between these 2 projects, or the missing feature of bcfg2 from the FC perspective ? It will be a really valuable information for me.

Thanks in advance,

Pierre Bourgin