Re: Bugzilla and alpha

On 04/10/2007 04:57 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thursday 05 April 2007 07:21:54 Oliver Falk wrote:
A short question: Is it possible to CC: all alpha related bugs to a
mailinglist? AlphaCore team would be happy to receive notifications
about alpha-related bugs.

If this cannot be easily done. I think I can provide a (perl-)script
that queries the database and sends out a mail...

I don't believe this can be done yet. It is something we want for secondary arches. The best thing I can think of for now is to create a tracker bug for Alpha issues and have policy that bugs regarding alpha block said tracker. Fugly but functional for now.

And for the tracker bug we can all CC: ourself or the m/l. BZ should then mail us in case of changes!? That sounds fine enough...

thx,
 -of