Re: fedorapeople (planet and .org)

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
Sounds great Seth. It will help a lot for various files we need to upload now
and then which now lie either on personal servers, redhat.com space or the wiki.
Looking forward to it!

Any compelling reason not to use the 'people.fedoraproject.org/user/' URL
structure instead of 'user.fedorapeople.org'? I'm just worried we'll begin to
get lost with all these subdomains and miss the handy 'host:fedoraproject.org'
google search query. Not to mention the URL auto-complete of most browsers. :)
We had talked about this a ways back, there's no reason we can't do both.

   -Mike