Re: Auto: cvsextras -> fedorabugs

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
Warren Togami wrote:
Hey folks,

If member is sponsored in cvsextras, automatically add to fedorabugs group.

How difficult would it be to automate this in the current FAS?
I wouldn't think too hard, we'd need to alter the current FAS code and make sure that all cvsextras users are already in fedorabugs (db update should fix that) IIRC fedorabugs doesn't require a sponsor, just approval so that shouldn't be a problem.

Shouldnt we drop the cvsextras group after the merge and create a new group like cvspackage which would give them commit access. fedorabugs is useful for triaging so I dont want that to be the group for commit access to packages.

Rahul

It would require only a name change to the existing group. Otherwise intended permissions and functions remain the same.

Warren