Re: FAS Frontpage: Confusion Reduction

Warren Togami wrote:
I was just attempt to walk through a RH engineer through the FAS account creation process.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
This page is confusing to a new visitor because the action links on the left and right distract from the important stuff in the center.

In the long-term, we need to put some thought into improving the user interface experience across the entire infrastructure.
Mizmo has been working with the group on this for weeks already.
But in the short-term, this page would be less confusing if the side bars were just removed. That way nothing distracts from the center content. This should be a simple change to the CSS.

Mike, could you take care of this quick change?
I can take a look unless someone else wants to do it. I'm hesitant to make changes to the current system since the new one is on the way, even though this is a small change.
For my own reference so I can make changes like this later myself...
Where is this in CVS?
Probably in http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/web/?root=fedora or http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/accounts/?root=fedora
Where is this in production?
appx:/var/www/html/admin/accounts/