Primary DNS server change

As part of creating people.fedoraproject.org I'm moving bind off of fpserv on to the torrent box just because of the nature of security on those two boxes. If you need to make a DNS change over the next week or so let me know so we can coordinate which one it be on. Jesse, the new primary IP will be 152.3.220.165 Once we've verified the install I'll send the request to iron mountain and send a follow up email to let everyone know when its complete.

   -Mike