Smolt I18N

I've started working on internationalization for Smolt.  It's not ready
to commit to the main smolt repository, as it's not complete and I'm
sure I've committed some boneheaded mistakes because I've never done any
internationalizing of code before.  I've set up a separate Mercurial
repository here.  You can access it through the web here:

http://hg.ocjtech.us/smolt-i18n

or check out a copy of the code:

hg clone http://hg.ocjtech.us/smolt-i18n

Jeff