Re: Real-time project updates

Luke Macken wrote:
Yo peeps,

I created a Mugshot group for Fedora Infrastructure[0], and pointed it
to the RSS feeds of the project Timelines for bodhi, koji,
presto, beaker, pungu, and smolt.  This way, members will get
notifications on code commits, wiki changes, and ticket activity.

Please feel free to add any infrastructure-related RSS feed to the
group as well.  Also, if you need a mugshot invite or something, drop me a line.

luke

Really great idea! But might this traffic become too noisy? If there is notification of every minute change, then the important changes could become difficult to see?

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx