Re: Using PHP in Fedora infrastructure

Máirín Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 16:00 -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2007-March/msg00005.html
I seem to recall some python based software for this, that would be preferred.

I think we were kind of hoping to use something a bit more feature-ful
than just a gallery, e.g., cchost.

But we would be happy enough with a Python powered gallery which offer the features we need. Unfortunately I don't know such one to propose, but we are now discussing the requirements and are open to suggestions.

Over the top of my head, some features we absolutely need in a gallery are:
- all kinds of RSS feeds (latest uploads, best rated, for each user, for categories, maybe for tags)
- support for SVG images

--
nicu