Re: Getting rid of fedora.redhat.com

Mike McGrath wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Is there any major roadblocks to redirecting fedora.redhat.com to fedoraproject.org? There is a lot of outdated misleading content there that searches point out to. Could we do this before the Fedora 7 release please?
Blockers are tons of content, official redhat docs that point to f.rh.c and our official docs.

There isnt really any content left worth keeping which is in fedora.redhat.com except for the f.r.c/docs. We could redirect everything else to fedoraproject.org

Rahul