[Fwd: [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Infrastructure/RFR/SELinux" by DanielWalsh]

Dan is requesting a xen instance for use for this project.

Questions I have:
There's no way to integrate this into our current environment? All information we get from the internet is random data :-)

Can you give us a better idea of how this works on the back end? What would we need as far as backups go, space, etc?
   -Mike
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Fedora Project Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DanielWalsh:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/SELinux

New page:
= Project Sponsor =
Name:  Daniel Walsh

Wiki Name: SELinux Troubleshoot

Fedora Account Name: Dan,Walsh

Group: Red Hat Engineering

Infrastructure Sponsor:

== Secondary Contact info ==

Name:

Wiki Name:

Fedora Account Name:

Group:

== Project Info ==
Project Name: SELinux Troubleshoot Tool

Target Audience: Fedora System Administrators

Expiration Date (required): No Experation.

Description/Summary:

Setup a Xen Instance running a web server to help Fedora Users diagnose SELinux AVC messages

Project plan (Detailed):

I would like to setup a Xen instance running an apache web server, that is totally locked down by SELinux.  This web server
would allow users to upload SELinux audit logs.  The logs would be run through the SELinux Troubleshoot Database and suggested
fixes would be displayed to the user.  Since this machine would be taking random data from the internet, I do not believe this
machine should be running any other services and will be locked down with the tightest possible SELinux policy.

Goals:

== Specific resources needed ==

FC6 or later xen instance.

== Additional Info (Optional) ==