Re: PackageDB 0.1.92 and Roadmap

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 02:23 -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Output to bugzilla is currently handled via cron using a script that
> sopwith wrote.  I believe the code lives in fedora-accounts but I'm not
> sure where the live script is.  It would be nice to move away from cron
> and make changes to bugzilla as they occur in the packagedb but we
> probably want a "sync everything in packagedb to bugzilla" as a way of
> ensuring packagedb and bugzilla agree so moving away from cron might be
> a project for later.

It's moved from a script running on a machine under Sopwith's desk to
the script running on a machine on my desk :-)  I'm not sure that moving
it away from a cron job is really going to be practical given some of
the load problems bugzilla has had in the past (and continues to
sporadically have)

Jeremy