Re: Email addresses

On 1/18/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
I saw it being used in atleast one guy's profile. Maybe a send a mail to
everyone with the account that we are dropping off the first.last@xxxx
alias would be more prudent just in case someone is using it actively.
Moreover it would be useful if users in the account name can set aliases
manually. When you sign up for a account, the fact that you get a email
id automatically should be better documented in the account pages too.

Rahul

Unless anyone can think of any reason not to, I'll send a list to
announce, devel and extras stating that we'll be getting rid of
first.last.

            -Mike