Re: Introduction

On 12/21/06, Ask Bjørn Hansen <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
More relevant for the work you guys are doing here, then I've been
running many of the perl.org services for the Perl community since
1999 or so.   We usually use RHEL (3 and 4), but lately a bit of
Fedora too in addition to a FreeBSD system here and there.    I also
have a cabinet with Fedora servers for a startup I am, uh, starting.
We might change those to RHEL5 at some point, but more likely then
we'll get the Stateless Linux magic working instead and use that for
managing all the systems (virtual and physical).

Welcome Bjørn, good to have you aboard.

          -Mike