Re: Server Config Standards

On 10/28/06, Rino Mardo <rino.mardo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I too am mostly lost (probably the same goest with the newcomers) with the
discussion going in this list. Only recently that I managed to "crack" what
fp.o means :-)

Maybe that's why no one is volunteering (yet) because they're still trying
to get over the initial shock?

Somebody, or some docs ought to be up there after the "getting started"
link. Some sort of a welcome kit. Contact the project leads? I did that
already (on two occasions a couple of weeks back) and no one has replied.

My 2cents.

Anything you think would help is welcome.  The biggest thing is to
just stick around and get involved.  The best way to learn is to sign
up with someone and get started :D

           -MIke