[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Re: 'the plan'

On 10/26/06, Stacy J Brandenburg <sbranden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Like I said, if you can provide me content based on the outage page we
have now, I can add it.

Well thats easy then.

http://fedoraproject.org/mirrors/ -> f.rh.c/download/mirrors/
                                             -> f.rh.c/Download/mirrors/

we may have to come up with a special page that is a combination of
the wiki mirrors page and the main page if we want.

        -Mike