Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] release days docs/instructions/faq

On 10/26/06, Paulo Santos <paulo.banon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We can always use squid for the static and some dynamic content.
I.e. when we have the MirrorManagement project ready, we can cache the full
list of mirrors for 30mins or something

just my 2 cents,

Paulo

Actually that part of mirror management is already there and being
used.  I think the main goal here is to spread out the load among many
different machines, static content helps but only so much.

         -Mike