Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Fwd: Re: wow.. why mirror?

On 10/26/06, Paulo Santos <paulo.banon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From what i see in the schedule page the MirrorManagement task is defined as
a closed issue.
Shouldn't we update the schedule page adding the information we are
discussing here, defining it as Priority 1 and setting a date for FC7-test1
?

Paulo

We can re-open it.  I just need an experienced python programmer to
say "Yep, I'll take it"

           -Mike