Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] epylog reports

On 10/17/06, seth vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey guys,
 I've been somewhat annoyed by the reports we've been getting. Is there
a compelling reason why we need to have invalid connection attempts to
proxy* logged? Why don't we just remove the -J LOG call and REJECT the
connection normally?

We're not going to DO anything about the connection so why not decrease
the garbage that we see in the log reports?

-sv

Fine with me, Luke what do you think?

         -Mike