[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Python Help

I'm an experienced python developer, developing with python for about 2 years.
My current project is a postgresql backended isp billing application
with python and it's about 60,000 lines of python code now. Though the
application interaction with web-server is through XML-RPC protocol,
I've also experience of web development with php, python and java.

I'm familiar with linux system administration, in areas of general
networking(ifconfig, iptables, ip, tc), apache, squid, a little bind
and everything else I've got into.

I'm available for part time helping.

--
Farshad Khoshkhui