Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Yum mirror list is safe from outage

Stacy J. Brandenburg wrote:

Correct.

Also it will be down 1 or 2 servers at a time.  We will move the
DB/Proxy/App servers, and if we have time the HAM/CVS/PPC machines as
well.  I may have missed a few, but we will try to do as many as we can
during that window.

If you can - set your DNS to 300 sec or so tonight so caches update.
Then tomorrow as we move things, we will provide you a IP to shift the
DNS to.  I am sorry but I do not have it handy or I would post it....

I am a little confused.  IP addresses will change in this move?

Our DNS server is at Duke, so we shouldn't have any problem there, right?

Warren, lets do the discussions on the open IRC server, rather than
devserv.  That way others can play along.

We're in #fedora-admin on freenode.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx