Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Re: Fedora CVS - Not sending out commit messages

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-directory-commits/2006-August/thread.html
Hmmm, OK I see that mail stopped on August 18th according to the archives here. There is something wrong on the CVS server side... but I suspect there has been more than one issue going on here. I will figure this out tomorrow.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx

Nathan Kinder wrote:
Warren Togami wrote:
I thought I established that this was a problem on the receiver's end?
The "dolog.pl" program spits out an error whenever anything is checked into ldapserver. Here is the output:

For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Enter passphrase for key '/home/nkinder/.ssh/id_rsa':
Checking in pumpkin.pl;
/cvs/dirsec/ldapserver/pumpkin.pl,v  <--  pumpkin.pl
done
sh: /cvs/dirsec/CVSROOT/dolog.pl: No such file or directory
Running syncmail...
Mailing relnotes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...syncmail done.

-NGK