[Fedora-infrastructure-list] More Servers for PHX Colo

Hey folks,

I talked with Max Spevack today about the status of the Dell server donation. To his knowledge as of yesterday nothing has arrived for him yet.

Max agreed generally that we need more boxes in the colo, and he wants information of what type of servers (features, U sizes, cost). I assume the type of serial console with access to BIOS is an important requirement, but otherwise we need standard rackmount boxes? Does anyone know any more details about our colo?

We need to get this information together, then Max can figure out if it fits within budget, and coordinate with Red Hat GIS to get it installed into the colo.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx