Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Package Version Control Scripts

On 8/11/06, seth vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

if this is for the primary bzr server let's not use fc5 for it. We need
to be able to keep it up for a long-ish time.

-sv

As of right now its just as a prototype.  We've got the SVN server up
and running.  Long term we could use RHEL5(ish) when it comes out but
it would be nice to get this up for the dev's and us to test so see
what they think and see what it can do.

          -Mike