[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Extras SVN setup for testing

For those that don't know one of the Version control systems we're evaluating is Subversion:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/VersionControl/ArchitectureDraft

I've got SVN setup and running with Fedora Extras. I've got 2 copies. One is a from the head for FE-5 and the other is an actual cvs2svn conversion of Extras. They are available to anyone with a Fedora Account at:

https://svn.fedoraproject.org/svn/extras/
and
https://svn.fedoraproject.org/svn/cvs2svn-extras/

Right now the head svn (https://svn.fedoraproject.org/svn/extras/) is setup in the following fashion:
trunk\
tags\
branches\

Take a look. I think this layout will work well for us. For testing I've got this wide open (any valid Fedora Account) but I'm open to closing parts of it down, completely opening some stuff (no auth at all). We can get as crazy as we want as far as ACL's go. Let me know what you guys all think because if we find some reason this won't work for our needs it's better to find out now so we can focus our efforts on the others.

   -Mike