[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Legacy CVS

The Legacy CVS is up now.  Just set the following:

export CVSROOT=":ext:YOURUSERNAME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/legacy/"
export CVS_RSH="ssh"

You'll have to be in the legacy group to commit. You should be able to co FC-3, packages, and rpms. Jesse feel free to tweak it however you need it if there are other changes you need me to make or find anything I missed let me know. This repo was based off of the dist repo so its using those Makefiles.

   -Mike